Sig Sauer P365 SAS 9mm Micro Compact - FT Bullseye Sight - 365-9-SAS-C
CONTACT US FOR THE LOWEST PRICE IN THE USA!
The P365 SAS takes the concept of the SIG Anti Snag treatment to a whole new level. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye Sight embedded into the slide, it does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols: the front sight.
With the assistance of fiber optics during the day and tritium in low light, the user can now obtain a crystal clear high-visibility bullseye sight picture at real-word engagement distances faster than ever before. The ported barrel and slide results in up to 30% less muzzle flip and zero front sight fouling, since there isn’t one. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same.
- Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight
- Ported Slide and Barrel for Less Muzzle Flip
- Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points
- SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment
- Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull
- (1) 10rd Flush and (1) 10rd Extended Mag Included
- SKU: 365-9-SAS-C
- UPC: 798681617463
- Model: P365 SAS
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Overall Length: 5.8"
- Overall Height: 4.3"
- Overall Width: 1.0"
- Frame: Stainless Chassis & Polymer Frame
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Sights: FT Bullseye
- Magazines: (2) 10-Round Steel Magazines
- Weight (with empty magazine): 17.8 oz.
Determined at checkout.