Kimber Ultra Carry II Two-Tone .45 ACP Pistol - 3200321
The Ultra Carry II (Two-Tone) is a hallmark of Kimber quality, complete with a brushed-polished carbon slide, aluminum frame and smooth/checkered rosewood grips. The Kimber Ultra Carry II Two-Tone has no-nonsense features that promote intuitive operation and absolute dependability, including lowered and flared ejection ports, machined dovetail mounted sights and edges that are rounded and blended for comfortable carry. This Kimber 1911 is a perfect choice for concealed carry or personal defense.
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Two-tone slide and frame finish
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Brush-polished slide flats
- Kimber's match grade trigger breaks crisp and clean at 4-5 pounds
- Three hole trigger
- Weight is only 25 ounces
- Shortened fram retains 7-round magazine capacity
- 7075-T7 aluminum frames have been tested to over 20,000 rounds without meaningful wear.
- Ultra Carry II slide has the longest cycle time of any small 1911 pistol, ensuring unequaled reliability.
- Bull barrel design keeps maximum weight forward, reducing muzzle lift and recoil.
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25
- Length (inches): 6.8
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Recoil spring (pounds): 18.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Satin silver
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte black, brush-polished
- Length (inches): 3
- Material: Stainless steel, match grade
- Stainless steel match grade bushing
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Fixed low profile
- Radius (inches): 4.8
- Smooth/checkered rosewood
- Aluminum, three hole standard
- Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 - 5.0
- Product #: 3200321
- UPC: 669278323213
Determined at checkout.