911 FDE NITRIDE .380 ACP - PG9109FN
Springfield Armory’s 911 is well-suited for comfort, size and convenience – making it the perfect pistol for your EVERY day carry.
Optimizing the frame-to-slide-to-trigger guard relationship creates handling characteristics unique among small pistols of its kind. Many pocket guns can be hard to handle and unpleasant to shoot, discouraging practice at the range and time on the hip. However, the 911 .380 both shoots and feels like a full-size firearm, encouraging both practice and daily carry in the most concealable firearm that Springfield currently offers. It’s small frame shooting with the familiarity of a 1911.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: 911
- Model Number: PG9108FN
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Barrel: 2.7" 416R Stainless Steel; Black Nitride Finish; Precision Broached; 1:16" Twist
- Trigger: G10 Enhanced Pivoting Trigger
- Sights: Pro-Glo Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Frame: 7075 T6; Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum; FDE Cerakote; Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap and Mainspring Housing with Extended Ambi Thumb Safety
- Slide: 416 Black Nitride with Ball Cut and Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod Featuring Flat Wire Spring
- Length: 5.5"
- Height: 3.9" with Flush Magazine / 4.38" with Magazine X-Tension
- Grips: Black G10 Sand Dune
- Weight: 12.6 oz.
- Magazines: 1 - 6-Round Flush Mag / 1 - 7 Round with Mag X-Tension; Stainless Steel
Determined at checkout.