Ruger SP101 Standard .357 Magnum Revolver - 15702
The Ruger SP101 revolver features a smaller Ruger cushioned grip system with no exposed metal at the back strap for shooter comfort. The patented triple locking cylinder mechanism securely locks the cylinder into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom. This model has a 2.25" blued barrel, fame, and cylinder. It also has a black rubber grip with a wood insert and black ramp front sight.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black synthetic or hardwood insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools, allowing for easy maintenance and re-assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Model Number: 15702
- Caliber: 357 MAG
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber Engraved Wood
- Front Sight: Black Ramp
- Barrel Length: 2.25"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: Blued
- Overall Length: 7.20"
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Grooves: 5
Determined at checkout.