Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II 9MM
The accuracy, dependability and renowned Kimber features of the Stainless Pro Carry II set the standard against which all other 1911 brands and models are measured. Their legendary performance has made Kimber the world’s largest producer of 1911 pistols. The Stainless Pro Carry II is built entirely from stainless steel. Combine these foundations with the slim nature of the 1911 and you have the cornerstone in carry and concealability. And you get the lowest prices on Kimber at Family Firearms in Troy, AL.
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Rosewood grips feature the Kimber logo
- Kimber's match grade trigger breaks crisp and clean at 4-5 pounds
- Three hole trigger
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Stainless Pro Carry II
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Height: 5.25"
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Width: 1.28"
- Weight (with empty magazine): 28 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 9
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 14 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Slide Material: Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile
- Grips: Rosewood Double Diamond
- Sight Raduis: 4.8"
- Trigger Type: Aluminum Three Hole Standard
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.
Determined at checkout.